Saturday, April 9, 2016

And then there was one!

Greg and I have again been falling behind on our "have sheep, will travel" project. However, yesterday he added three more to the flock.


A rainbow of "lamb chops"


These were chosen by Greg, not me, but they are dog toys so I'll put up with the wild colours. They reminded me of a sheep photo I use on Twitter.





Today, although the sheep had being adopted by us for less than a day, Greg decided to give each of our housemates a treat.





Here's Maya with the orange one. The sheep didn't even stay long enough for me to name them. Below is Molly with the purple one.





As for the blue one, I think he's in hiding somewhere in the house. He's keeping his distance from the girls, that's for sure.





We went out for dinner on Friday, and this was the view from the restaurant. It's hard to appreciate the scale in the photo, as these mountains are actually huge. We were driving home around sunset and the sky turned pink. We could see an isolated rain shower in the distance, and the colours were magnificent. I was driving so I couldn't take a photo, but trust me, it was beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Location: Green Valley, Arizona, USA
Weather: High 80ºF (27ºC) Low 52ºF (11ºC)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: We have the prior approval of pet/home owners to use our photos in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment