Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Gotta love these pets!

On my laptop, the desktop is set to cycle through my thousands of photos at one-minute intervals. It's just a quick glimpse, and often brings back so many memories of our travels. It makes me feel so fortunate.

This morning I was awake too early, in my eyes, as it wasn't yet daylight. This is the photo I first saw, which just made me smile. I love this photo!





This is Tagine, a 18-year-old cat who we've shared a home with a few times now in Tucson, Arizona. He just loves to lay in the sun. Hey, at that age he's earned it!

Our current housemate is Fanci, who we've also shared house with a few times. Greg likes to spoil her with stuffed sheep, which I'm not sure I approve of. I don't like to see sheep minus their stuffing in what is often a very short time.




This is her latest one, Obee. She seems to still be caring for him, and enjoys cuddling him,, but no doubt that will change soon.

When shopping recently, Greg checked out the Halloween costumes for dogs. Greg picked out two, and we sent photos to Fanci's owner, just to get her reaction. Check out the costumes.




Of course they were both sheep costumes, but what else would you expect from us? Thankfully, Greg didn't buy either of them. The response from Fanci's owner was that Fanci doesn't like pink, but that one looks good on Greg!




Greg decided Fanci needed a bath this week. Here's the photo we sent her owner, with the caption from Fanci, "Are you ever coming home?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Weather: Sunny & warm, still t-shirt weather

Note: We have the pet owners' permission to post photos of their pets in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment