Sunday, January 3, 2016

More than six degrees of separation

Today's post is a follow-up to yesterday's post. At the end of that post I asked: "Steve, shall we compare thermometers tomorrow?" 

I didn't think any more of it until I received this photo, taken by Steve at 7 pm in Niagara Falls, Canada.





So I took a similar photo here, also at 7 pm in Phoenix, Arizona. To be fair, it's most likely 10 degrees lower than this thermometer reads though. 



All thoughts of house swapping are now gone from my mind!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Location: North Mountain (Phoenix), Arizona, USA
Housesitting: The Three Amigos - Jake, Zena, Shiloh
Weather: 72ºF (22ºC) at 4 pm
Forecast: High of 58ºF (14ºC), low of 52ºF (11ºC)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: Photos of pets and homes are only used with the prior consent of the owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment