Monday, December 29, 2014

Goodbye for now, Fanci

Tomorrow we'll leave Peoria, a suburb of sprawling Phoenix, heading for Woodland Hills, a suburb of sprawling Los Angeles, California. There seems to be a theme here.


In LA we'll visit the friend who emigrated with me to Canada when we were just 19 years old. It's been 10 years since we've seen her, and Greg has never visited Los Angeles before. Another adventure begins!

As a Christmas gift to our homeowners, I created a video of our time with Fanci. With permission from the homeowners to share this video online, here it is,


We've enjoyed our time here, and look forward to returning in February.

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented Francine. Wonderful tribute to fancy Fanci!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol. I take that as a real compliment as I so respect your talents with photography. I'm really enjoying doing this blog.

    ReplyDelete