Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My New Year's challenge to you

So, as promised yesterday, I'm including then-and-now photos. The first photo shall remain undated, and the third was taken yesterday.


THEN - "Some years ago", starting our trip to emigrate to Canada
THEN - My visit in 1986 - Hey, we were fashionable then!
NOW - New Years Eve, 2014

So, let's move on to 2015. Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to make a new year's resolution. However, I am challenging you to help me with my blog. Since starting just over a month ago, the blog has reached 10 countries. As Greg and I enjoy travelling, I thought it would be fun to see how far the blog could also travel.

Here are the countries it has already reached:

United States
Canada
United Kingdom
Spain
Germany
Japan
Mexico
Phillipines
Russia
Vietnam

So, I challenge you to share this blog with someone in a country not shown on the list. Let's see how much of the world we can cover together! I'll update you, as countries are added.



Greg and I wish you a happy and healthy 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment