Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bye, bye, Louisiana

Yesterday, in my Tabasco story, I couldn't remember how many countries they shipped to from the United States. Greg remembered that it's 160; thanks Greg.

I also forgot to tell you that we were each given four free sample bottles on the tour. Check out our big collection, sitting next to our car key. Aren't they adorable!



When we visited the tourist information centre yesterday, we saw a collection of costumes worn just once in various Mardi Gras parades. I thought I'd include one here as they were so colourful.


It took us three days to cross Texas, and yet today we crossed through four states. What a difference! We left Louisiana this morning, crossed into Mississippi, then Alabama, and finally into Florida. We saw a funny sight on the interstate. This vehicle ...


... towing a part of a plane. I couldn't get complete photos as it was in the lane right next to me. It sure did look funny up ahead of us though!


We're back on the Gulf coast again now; sunshine, blue skies, sandy beaches, and 82 degrees. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're moving right along.... have a good time in Florida!

    ReplyDelete