Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Time to go home - we've run out of toothpaste!

Somewhere along this journey, Greg and I talked about how we'd decide when it would be time to head home. I said our gauge would be when we'd run out of toothpaste. My answer baffled Greg. My theory was that we left home each having a new tube of toothpaste, plus we had one travel-sized one. When they ran out, we'd go home. I was just being silly.




Yep, that's the state of our final tube of toothpaste, although I did buy another as a reserve. It really didn't decide our travel plans, but today is our last full day before we head back home to Canada.

Weather-wise, the past two days it's been raining to the degree that there have been flash flood warnings. Yesterday we ventured out to enjoy a meal with the lady who manages the condo, but we passed on our usual walk on the beach. It poured for most of the day, and the sea was rough.

The lower photo is today's wet weather

As you can see from this photo, today we can't see the sea because of the fog. So, tomorrow we'll throw out that last tube of toothpaste and head home!

1 comment: