Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Back "home" in Peoria

Today was payback for the teasing I've done about the weather. With Sedona being further north, and at an elevation of 4500 ft, we woke to 30 F temperature this morning. That's chilly to us now, after the warmer Phoenix temperatures. When we left Sedona around midday today it was 53 F, and by the time we arrived in Peoria (Phoenix) less than two hours later it was 76 F. I'm happier in the warmer temperatures, so I'm glad to be back.

This photo is of a postcard ... so cute!

We're now in the home where we did our first house sit, back in December, with the lovely poodle, Fanci. We're looking forward to spending time with her again. I'm also looking forward to the exercise I get from walking her every day.



It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment