Saturday, February 21, 2015

Borrowing the title from Pink Floyd ... Is anybody out there?

The opening line of this blog two days ago was, "Tomorrow is the first day of spring". Today I was outside in the warm sunshine, mesmerized by the beautiful bird song all around me, when it suddenly struck me that we're still in February, not March! I then went on to wonder whether my readers were just polite, or whether no one is actually reading what I'm writing!

More beautiful "spring" colours

Given that I get positive comments from friends, I think there is someone out there reading this blog. When I asked Greg if he'd noticed, he said he did but he just assumed I knew better than him. What a smart (he calls himself suave) man!

Mr. Suave and Fanci, who's so difficult to photograph!

Now that I'm in a better frame of mind today, I'll tell you another Greg story. Yesterday, we stopped for lunch, and he went to order as I was not in a good frame of mind and so I just sat outside. He came back with a warm, chocolate/almond bread pudding, topped with whipped cream, for me. He had something healthy for himself. Although my doctor would not approve ... I did! Suave, Gregorio!


Mmm, mmm, good! Hopefully our regular walks with Fanci will balance out these "few" calories!

1 comment:

  1. I am ready for spring, so I am happy to agree with you.

    ReplyDelete