Thursday, February 12, 2015

The pool boy story continues ...

A few days ago I commented that the pool boy (Greg) wore too many clothes. The air temperature most days this week has been in the low 80s, but the unheated pool's temperature is of course far lower than that. Greg announced this afternoon that it had finally reached 65 degrees ... and so he jumped in!

This wasn't the look on his face when he first jumped in!

Most people would get out pretty quick, but no, not Greg. For those who know him well, they won't be surprised by what he did next ...


... he started to clean the pool! He did encourage me to join him, but I politely declined.

We also did some shopping today. After two months of living out of a suitcase, I decided I wanted some new clothes. I've come to realize that, regardless of where I am and the choices I have, I seem to wear the same few things over and over again! It was time for a change.


Besides clothes, my husband bought coffee that he said was the obvious choice for him. Given that his name isn't Joe, I guess he was referring to the tall, dark, and handsome. After his dip in the pool, I'd describe him as taller than me, blue, and "feeling refreshed"!

No comments:

Post a Comment